URL rewriting is not properly configured on your server.
Your version of PHP is 5.4.16 or higher.
Your version of PHP has the mbstring extension loaded.
Your version of PHP has the openssl extension loaded.
Your version of PHP has the intl extension loaded.
Your tmp directory is writable.
Your logs directory is writable.
The FileEngine is being used for core caching. To change the config edit config/app.php
CakePHP is able to connect to the database.
Editing this Page
- To change the content of this page, edit: src/Template/Pages/home.ctp.
- You can also add some CSS styles for your pages at: webroot/css/.
More about Cake
CakePHP is a rapid development framework for PHP which uses commonly known design patterns like Front Controller and MVC.
Our primary goal is to provide a structured framework that enables PHP users at all levels to rapidly develop robust web applications, without any loss to flexibility.
- Cake Software Foundation
- Promoting development related to CakePHP
- The Rapid Development Framework
- CakePHP Documentation
- Your Rapid Development Cookbook
- CakePHP API
- Quick Reference
- The Bakery
- Everything CakePHP
- CakePHP plugins repo
- A comprehensive list of all CakePHP plugins created by the community
- CakePHP Google Group
- Community mailing list
- irc.freenode.net #cakephp
- Live chat about CakePHP
- CakePHP Code
- For the Development of CakePHP Git repository, Downloads
- CakePHP Issues
- CakePHP issues and pull requests
- CakePHP Training
- Learn to use the CakePHP framework
- CakePHP Certification
- Become a certified CakePHP developer